[nos-bbs] left mailbox_to_file, errno 107

Claudio Parmigiani 1200n81 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 08:45:52 EDT 2016

Maiko,
many thanks for your answer and sorry for the 'bump' of the thread.

I am also testing some 3rd-party solutions for the web access: shellinabox
for example.

In this case the http service of jnos is not even necessary: everythins
goes through telnet.
It works quite well with standard browsers (but with Android... only
Firefox works, meh.)
You might want to consider a similar solution... it would be very cool and
'retro'.
:-)

73, Claudio