[nos-bbs] Winmor and JNOS

Bill Vodall wa7nwp at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 11:27:35 EST 2015

> That's actually good news to hear. I have not worked on that code
> for 5 years, and I really need to get back to it, since I like the
> whole WINMOR thing anyways.

Just in case you've missed the discussions - Winmor is being
supplemented by a somewhat more open rework.  ARDOP -
http://www.winlink.org/tags/ardop

Also may be interesting - Microsoft has opened up Visual Studio even
more than the Express edition and the Community version is now freely
available for home use.    I tried the Radio Mirror code I'd been
working on some time ago and outside of a couple tweaks it appears to
be running as expected.

73
Bill