[nos-bbs] raspberry pi - no color in the JNOS console ?

Maiko Langelaar maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Wed Nov 11 14:33:35 EST 2015

On behalf of Nigel, can anyone help him ?

   I'm compiling for my Raspberry Pi and all is fine, complies
   with no issues, but can I get any colour into the console ? Nope!

   Am I missing a compile option for colour ? I've tried parsing ./jnos
   with the command line switches for console colour, but all I get is
   black and white in either a terminal window or SSH session (and I'm
   getting colour within the terminal elsewhere).

   Any thoughts as to what crazy thing I've missed ?

   I've ensured that the NCurses libraries are installed. Must not be
   doing something quite right and can I find any reference on the web ?
   nope! :-(

Maiko