[nos-bbs] jnos routing question

Jose Ng Lee hp2cwb at cwpanama.net
Tue May 19 20:48:33 EDT 2015

Maybe you need to enable IP forwarding, or do the arp with eth0 mac address..

My linux ip = 192.168.1.102
My Jnos ip = 192.168.1.103

attach tun tun0 1500 0
ifc tun0 ipa 192.168.1.103
ifc tun0 netmask 255.255.255.0
ifc tun0 mtu 1500
pause 2
#
shell ifconfig tun0 192.168.1.102 pointopoint 192.168.1.103 mtu 1500 up
pause 5
#
shell arp -s 192.168.1.103 b8:27:eb:20:d5:71 pub

73s
Jose / HP2AT