[nos-bbs] JNOS + ax25 stack = a necessity or not? FYI

MJ Inabnit ke6sls at arrl.net
Sun Jun 14 21:11:12 EDT 2015

Thanks for the update Brian!  I know the debian packages were getting
really old.  There has been a full flood of new packages being madly
compiled and available for testing.  I really hope the new crew is able
to get all new ham packages brought into testing.

You are very correct, from debian it flows to many variants (mint for
mysef) so I am very glad to see the new software coming into my updates.

Again, thank you for all your hard work.  We all really are very much in
your (and your fellow hackers) debt!

--

wishing you well
Jaye, ke6sls--via the acer w/thunderchicken3