[nos-bbs] KISS Interface to FLdigi?

Charles Hargrove n2nov at n2nov.net
Wed Apr 15 00:26:33 EDT 2015

In light of the recent addition to FLdigi to allow a KISS connection to a
BPQ server, how could we do this with JNOS?  Is it as simple as an AXUDP
connection from the JNOS BBS server back to another box running FLdigi?
The reason why I ask is to create another incoming port to my JNOS BBS
that people can use one of the FLdigi modes to reach either on HF or VHF.
Can the multipsk function in JNOS be used for this purpose?

http://www.w1hkj.com/FldigiHelp-3.22/kiss_command_page.html

--
Charles J. Hargrove - N2NOV
NYC ARECS/RACES Citywide Radio Officer/Skywarn Coord.

NYC-ARECS/RACES Net Mon. @ 8:30PM 147.360/107.2 PL
http://www.nyc-arecs.org and http://www.nyc-skywarn.org

NY-NBEMS Net Saturdays @ 10AM & USeast-NBEMS Net Wednesdays @ 7PM
on 7.036 Mhz USB/1500 hz waterfall spot; Olivia 8/500 check-ins

"Information is the oxygen of the modern age. It seeps through the walls topped
by barbed wire, it wafts across the electrified borders." - Ronald Reagan

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates." - Tacitus

"Molann an obair an fear" - Irish Saying
(The work praises the man.)

"No matter how big and powerful government gets, and the many services it
provides, it can never take the place of volunteers." - Ronald Reagan

"We are fast approaching the stage of ultimate inversion: the stage where
the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may
act only by permission." - Ayn Rand