[nos-bbs] X-BBS-Msg-Type: E Recent Messages

Jerome Schatten romers at shaw.ca
Tue Sep 16 16:37:55 EDT 2014

Paquetteers...

'E' type messages still consistently crash my jnos system regardless of
the 'nob2f' list or not (jnos2.0j), and it does this with fbb=2. The
only solution for me was fbb=0; then everything plays fine. The 'crash'
happens when decoding a compressed type 'E' message and causes > 90% cpu
usage on my poor little RasberryPi. Feh!

The 'E' messages are arriving here from f8coj and ve3cgh, near as I can
tell -- but maybe from others too running 2.0j.6r?

73'
jerome -ve7ass