[nos-bbs] X-BBS-Msg-Type: E Recent Messages

Don Moore ve3zda at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 13:12:04 EDT 2014

I'm getting mail ok in jnos but anything that comes to ve3zda is putting
smtp into a cycle that it cannot get out of .  It's as though jnos does not
know itself.  I've made many checks of the rewrite file and see absolutely
no errors in there.  The only way for me to get out of the problem short of
forcing a jnos restart is to stop smtp, kill the smtp number then restart
smtp.  Others are also having this problem and in each of those cases we
are not using the most current version of jnos even though at one point we
were and that has made no difference.  Messages arriving to anyone else is
processed just fine.

73, Don

cheers, Don