[nos-bbs] Seriously revisiting B2F and "E" messages ???

Boudewijn (Bob) Tenty bobtenty at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 18:14:36 EDT 2014

I use W2LK in jnos here as well is in a bunch of other gateways I look
after.
It is very handy because I don't have to check-in rms manually, it is
used for
winlink message retrieval. Messages to winlink are just mailed over
internet.

I use it in BPQ too.

 >I have wondered sometimes if introducing B2F (and my implementation to
 >date is far from near to perfect) into JNOS was a mistake, for the
general
 >population that is.

Why? This is an experimental service!

 >Questions : Perhaps I should leave B2F undefined in the default compile

Up to you, but I will define it anyhow.

Bob VE3TOK

On 14-10-28 10:51 PM, Maiko Langelaar wrote:

> Being a developer first, and a sysop second is dangerous. My level of
> sysop
> and practical forwarding knowledge is a far second to the development
> side
> of things unfortunately. I've learned tons, but there are guys out there
> who truly know the operational side of this better then I ever will :(
etc..