[nos-bbs] trouble with telnet

Don Moore ve3zda at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 06:50:38 EDT 2014

I've noticed lately in some of the newer compiles that when a remote jnos
system telnets to a station hanging off an RF port here that a DM is
received and it does not matter from which end the telnet is attempted.
I've tried several stations and in every case it's the newer compile that
has the problem, but not all of them do.  There is a delay factor to
observe here because the station off the RF port is via a digi which really
hasn't slowed it's connection down any more than normal on RF.

I wonder if it might be the way the config.h file has been set by them for
the compile?

--
cheers,
Don