[nos-bbs] Seriously revisiting B2F and "E" messages ???

Brian n1uro at n1uro.ampr.org
Tue Oct 28 23:25:13 EDT 2014

Maiko et al;

Just a heads up that the wl2k folks are about to make some changes to their
servers and gateway software (some stations have even been falsely flagged
as being incompliant with their system due to this). While I don't know
what the Ill effects of this may be in regards to b2f it may be a good
opportunity to start teaching those that use wl2k about smtp features in X
nos and other mail systems available for packet.

My guess is in time they may require all sysops to purchase winmore as an
overlaying protocol, but that's just my personal guess. Petsonally, I see
no advantage to wl2k vs. any other mail transport agent.  If you properly
have ip routing on rf,  Amy standard client would work fine - As proven by
cell phones hi!

Sent through via axMail-fax by N1URO.

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com