[nos-bbs] How to avoid SMTP spam mail in mqueue

Jose Ng Lee hp2cwb at cwpanama.net
Mon Mar 17 11:39:50 EDT 2014

Thanks Michael for the tips on how to protect my Jnos.

I could block SMTP (port 25) on the Firewall for inbound mails to TUN0, but does that block also the good mail 44 route coming fron encap?

I trying to figure out why my Jnos accepted all those incoming spam mail.  It should have issue an SMTP DENY and not accepted those emails.  Maybe, there is a script somewhere on my CentOS machine allowing the entrace.  So will keep looking.

José / HP2AT