[nos-bbs] MRTG and JNOS

Bill Vodall wa7nwp at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 14:08:46 EDT 2014

It's working and it's cool.

  http://cherry.findewe.com/96uhf/

MRTG on the miniItx linix box uses snmp to poll JNOS every five
minutes for the data.   After generating the charts, a scp task copies
them across the network to a PI that's displaying them on the web...

Still need to tweak the names and figure out why I'm not showing any
output but it's running and a good kicker to keep an eye on the
channel...   Could be that there just isn't any output - I'm going to
test that today.

Also going to add the AX25 interface on the Linux box itself to the
charts...   Then maybe even a NW-MESH router or two.

73
Bill, WA7NWP