[nos-bbs] SNMP MRTG with JNOS

Maiko Langelaar maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Sun Mar 2 16:18:03 EST 2014

Bill,

Run the snmp command at the sysop mode or console, that
will list all port number to port name mappings. It's possible
that port 0 is an interface that is not outputing anything, or
is not capable of outputing ax25. If port 0 is netrom, and it
is not active, then you won't see a thing.

> I use a simple config created from Maiko's example

Unfortunately I supported just the parameters required for MRTG, I
did not go anywhere as far as supporting full snmp walks, I was just
looking at some very basic MRTG stuff.

Maiko