[nos-bbs] SMTP gateway

Lakenet n0mr at lakenet.com
Mon Jul 28 18:49:05 EDT 2014

Thanks for the comments. Bob, before your message, I tried smtp trace 5 and got a nice trace. I found an e-mail to a gmail address first tried a gmail address and failed. Then it found a mail server from an ISP that is a parent to my ISP and it accepted the mail. I’ll pursue Michael’s suggestion of a dedicated mail server at my location or in the area so I can be certain of where mail is handled.

Jerry, N0MR