[nos-bbs] SMTP gateway

Boudewijn (Bob) Tenty bobtenty at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 17:29:45 EDT 2014

 From the jnos manual...

smtp trace [<value>]

Displays or sets the trace flag in the SMTP client, allowing you to watch SMTP's
conversations as it delivers mail. Zero (the default) disables tracing. A trace
value of 1 just enables the "new mail for n5knx from <k5arh at w5ddl.ampr.org>".
Larger values produce more voluminous trace output.

73,

Bob VE3TOK