[nos-bbs] JNOS Crashing During Bulletin Forwarding

Maiko Langelaar maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Fri Jul 25 10:34:43 EDT 2014

No, it's very obvious why this is happening. Bloody rewrite code I
put in back in February of 2011, not sure why it's rearing it's head
now, although the first thing I noticed is B2F was involved, and that
code is not 'perfect'. Charles, you 'could' put in the following for
now to prevent your forwarding partner from using B2F :

    mbox noB2f <call>

And see if that helps for now.

I'll have to see why this situation is occuring, it's never happened
to me in all my B2F tests with actual real forwarding partners at that.

Also, for the rest of you, I know I know there are things I need to
get fixed, but I'm also very very busy with non ham radio related
stuff, so I'm trying my best with the time I have, sorry.

Cheers,

Maiko