[nos-bbs] JNOS 2.0 is back on GitHub ...

Maiko Langelaar maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Wed Jul 23 13:53:20 EDT 2014

Greetings,

JNOS 2.0 (latest rsync version 2.0j.6r) is now on GitHub again.

   https://github.com/mlangelaar/jnos2

It's been a few years. As before, just the source code is on there
at this time, with a few documents on how to compile, what JNOS is,
copyright notices, and the release history.

The main development site is still at :

   http://www.langelaar.net/projects/jnos2

I just felt it was a good idea to have it on GitHub as a backup site, in
case I die or something, and my family decides to unplug my servers :)

At least on GitHub it will hang around for a while ...

Maiko Langelaar / VE4KLM