[nos-bbs] including original message in replies, comment text in forwards

Michael E Fox - N6MEF n6mef at mefox.org
Tue Dec 16 00:15:37 EST 2014

Hi Brian,

Yeah, I've heard of that (one cc address per prompt).  But I think it's a
step backwards.

All email clients today allow multiple addresses separated by comma or
semi-colon, just like JNOS does.  It's by far the main stream way to do
things.  And packet clients like Outpost also send comma-separated CC lists.
Having to get a prompt in-between slows things down a little on the keyboard
and a LOT with a client because it's got to do an extra over the air
exchange to get the prompt after each address.

It sounds like Maiko is well on the way to making the cc: list dynamic in
length.  That's the more elegant, more modern, and faster approach, IMHO.