[nos-bbs] two jnos computers on same lan... correction

jerome schatten romers at shaw.ca
Tue Jan 1 23:15:30 EST 2013

Mark...

Answers:

1. Heuristics...  Experiential learning. For me the joy is in the
journey not necessarily the end goal.

2. No...  they can't ping each other at all.

So... it's either a routing problem or the configuration of the axip
links. As I said earlier, taken by themselves, each machine can ping the
router; and from the root of its linux, ping either side of its tun
interface,

j.