[nos-bbs] WIN32 JNOS (was Re: Help With JNOS on DOS)

Bill Vodall wa7nwp at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 12:47:05 EST 2013

> A pleasant (maybe, maybe not) surprise awaits you all ...
>
> I have a working version now with dumb sessions plus working multipsk
> interface, and you can now use JNOS + MULTIPSK on the same XP box for
> packet using soundcard.

Yeah....   Thank you Maiko!!

Pretty exciting for packet radio in general.    JNOS comes to Windows
- just as BPQ comes to Linux...   We live in interesting times...

73,
Bill - WA7NWP

---- from PiHam list ---

Hi folks.

The pi port of BPQ32 is about ready for testing. There are sure to be
problems with it still, but if anyone is willing to try it please let
me know. At least to start, I suggest testers should be familiar with
BPQ32, and have a basic knowledge of linux commands - this isn't
really something for those new to either BPQ or linux to play with at
this stage.
The basic features are:

Has been tested on Raspberry PI and Ubuntu running on a PC.
BPQ32 compatible Node, includng the APRS Digi/Igate feature
Uses standard bpq32.cfg
Drivers for KISS, AXIP, BPQEther, Telnet, SCS Tracker, SCSPTC. I2C
Driver for PITNC on the PI. Others to follow.
Includes the BBS part of BPQMailChat (not chat).
BBS Configuration and BBS/Node monitoring via a Web interface.

The instructions for installing BPQ on linux can be downloaded from
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/31910649/InstallingLINBPQ.htm

73,
John G8BPQ