[nos-bbs] JNOS 2.0i and TNC2 modem - Help

SP1LOP SP1LOP.Janusz at mail.sp1lop.ampr.org
Wed Feb 6 13:00:38 EST 2013

HI all

I am JNOS 2.0i and 2 modems Baycom Packet Radio (144.900) and APRS (144,800)
because Baycom modems
do not work properly with the I/O card, I decided to replace the two modems for
2 modems Baycom TNC2 ..
I've never set up TNC2 in JNOS so please help to someone gave me what where and
how I need to write to JNOS 2.0i

--

                        73 de Janusz / SP1LOP
===== Janusz J. Przybylski, SP1LOP ==================
Internet: SP1LOP.Janusz at mail.sp1lop.ampr.org
WWW     : http://www.sp1lop.ampr.org
RBI PZK : http://www.rbi.ampr.org
Packiet : SP1LOP @ SR1BSZ.SZ.POL.EU
AmprNet : sp1lop at szczecin.ampr.org
Sysop   : SR1BSZ-5 AmprNet Gate, SR1BSZ-8 BBS
           SR1DSZ Digi Packet Radio,
           SR1NRE APRS, SR1WXZ WX, SR1DXZ DXC
           T2POLNW APRS Server Tier 2 Group