[nos-bbs] about a decade later ...

MJ Inabnit ke6sls at arrl.net
Fri Dec 27 12:39:14 EST 2013

and I am thinking of starting up a gateway again using Jnos.

I spent some time lurking around the download site.  Seems there is a
new jnosinstaller program written to help build the first compile?  Or
is this a setup program to build the first autoexec.nos file?

Times have changed and now I use a DSL line for the internet.  Ip seems
to stick around and not change.  Do I have to poke holes in my router to
get jnos in/out of the LAN?  I also run aprx and it doesn't need any
holes to function on my ham laptop, sort of hoping the same is true for
Jnos!

Any tips would be very welcome here!  Happy NEW YEAR almost!

wishing you well
Jaye, ke6sls--via the acer w/thunderchicken3