[nos-bbs] nos-bbs Digest, Vol 112, Issue 30

Charles Hargrove n2nov at n2nov.net
Sun Dec 15 22:36:49 EST 2013

I got the sources for 2.0j.4, but I still am having problems getting an FBB
session going.  I even got the sources for 2.0j.X, but still no joy.  The
autoexec.nos has the statement mbox fbb 2.

I get "FBB error, expected FS, got Huh?" when trying VE1JOT and I get
"FBB error, expected FS, got *** [2] Use B2 protocol - Disconnecting"
when trying to forward a message to WL2K CMStelnet.

Any ideas?

--
Charles J. Hargrove - N2NOV
NYC ARECS/RACES Citywide Radio Officer/Skywarn Coord.

NYC-ARECS/RACES Net Mon. @ 8:30PM 147.360/107.2 PL
http://www.nyc-arecs.org and http://www.nyc-skywarn.org

NYDXA SWL & Scanner Net Wed. @ 9PM 147.360/107.2 PL
http://www.n2nov.net

"Information is the oxygen of the modern age. It seeps through the walls topped
by barbed wire, it wafts across the electrified borders." - Ronald Reagan

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates." - Tacitus

"Molann an obair an fear" - Irish Saying
(The work praises the man.)

"No matter how big and powerful government gets, and the many services it
provides, it can never take the place of volunteers." - Ronald Reagan