[nos-bbs] Segmentation Fault

Ray Quinn w6ray at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 4 22:23:14 EST 2013

I am now having issues with JNOS on the Raspberry Pi running Debian
Wheezy. Every few minutes the software crashes with a segmentation
fault. GDB reads: (without the quotes)

Line 1: "Program received signal SIGSEV, Segmentation Fault.
0x00072a44 in psocket (p=0x14f01ac) at socutil.c:50"

Line 2: "50" (then about 20 spaces) "sprintf (buf, "%s on port %s", tmp,
ifp->name);"

The number in parentheses above is different each time. Line 50 in
socutil.c  is last section above in quotes.

Any ideas how to resolve this? I don't have this same issue on another
system running CentOS.
I ran rsync and received the JNOS 2 and JNOS X source and compiled it
earlier tonight on the Pi.

--
                                  _____

                      73 de Ray Quinn W6RAY