[nos-bbs] New 2.0j.3 Winlink smtp feature

Gustavo Ponza g.ponza at tin.it
Tue Aug 27 02:03:56 EDT 2013

Hi all,

your following bla, bla, bla, denote that the WL2K CMS world
is completely unknown to you since, among the its help instructions,
may be read:

------------
SP <Destination(s)>  Send a personal text message to the destination(s)
indicated. Destinations may be a radio callsign or
"SMTP:<email_address>"

   (NOTE! be sure to include the colon after the SMTP!)

   Multiple destinations should be seperated by ";" or ","

   Example:
   SPW4ABC;SMTP:Johndoe at aol.com;W1AW;SMTP:president at whitehouse.gov

You will be prompted for a subject of the new message and then prompted
for the message body.

For the message body enter any text. End with /EX on a separate line.

So, you may refer to both Maiko papers and (perhaps) some group msgs,
together with the massive docs found on winlink.org site (in english
language) for a comprehensive understanding :)

gus i0ojj