[nos-bbs] Jnos networking problem

Miguel Bahi Cruz miguelbahi_cruz at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 13 07:20:07 EDT 2013

Jerome, thanks for your answer.

I try your suggestion, but don't have success

My setup is
this:

Tun0  jnos side
: 192.168.0.201

Tun0 linux
side : 192.168.0.200

Lan eth0
ubuntu : 192.168.0.21

DSL Router
: 192.168.0.30

The pings in
the lan to 192.168.0.201  respond ok, and
I  log without problems, in the telnet in
jnos session, in the same Linux machine, or in a Windows pc in my lan ( adding
static route  route add 192.168.0.201
192.168.0.21 ).

I have
configured in my DSL router  the IP Tun0  jnos side
: 192.168.0.201, as a DMZ

-if I make a telnet to my IP public address, it fails.
-I try to
config my router with NAT port forwarding the port 23 mapped to 192.168.0.201, if I make a
telnet to my IP public address, it fails.

-Other
tests, is activate port triggering in tcp 23 ( I disable the previous nat
setting mapping to port 23 ),  it fails
too.

- I don’t  try this two last settings at the same time.

My jnos
test node continues in a island, please I need more help.

Thanks.