[nos-bbs] jnos-refuse mail FROM station XXX

Jerome Schatten romers at shaw.ca
Thu Aug 8 18:52:47 EDT 2013

Michael...

I don't think it has anything to do with refile at all. In fbbforward.c
Maiko did add the following, and I'm not sure I've captured it all:

/*
      * 08Aug2013, Maiko (VE4KLM), Jerome would like a REWRITE_FROM to
      * refuse at the proposal stage 61 part 7+ photo files :)
      */
#ifdef TRANSLATEFROM
         if ((cp = rewrite_address (msglst[i].from, REWRITE_FROM)) !=
NULLCHAR)
         {
             if (!strcmp (cp, "refuse"))
             {
                 msglst[i].accept = fbbNO;    /* oops.. rejected... */
                 free(cp);
             }
             else msglst[i].from = cp;
         }
#endif

[...]

I'm not sure what syntax is necessary in the rewrite file to make this
work, as jnos crashes before I can get the debugger going <g>

Hope this helps,
j.