[nos-bbs] jnos-refuse mail FROM station XXX

Michael E. Fox - N6MEF n6mef at mefox.org
Thu Aug 8 18:25:45 EDT 2013

Right, but what's not clear is how it relates to refile.  For example, with
this new code, would the rewrite file now be capable of rejecting messages
based on "from" rules for any type of message (bulletins, BBS mail, smtp
mail), regardless of origin (BBS forwarding or SMTP) and, therefore, negate
the need for refile?

Page 144 of the NOSintro book has an all-encompassing flow-chart of how
rewrite, alias and the various processes interact.  I'm trying to figure out
how this (and potentially refile) fits into that diagram.

Also, is the rule syntax documented anywhere?

Michael
N6MEF