[nos-bbs] jnos-refuse mail FROM station XXX

Jerome Schatten romers at shaw.ca
Thu Aug 8 00:20:21 EDT 2013

Yep... the original problem was: How to refuse at the proposal stage, a
61 part 7+ photo by using either the From: or the Subject: strings of
the post in Jnos.

It apparently can't be done in jnos but can be done in tnos (with
reject.dat).

I don't have a working tnos at the moment, but I do have the source
code, so I can cobble that together.

The four solutions I can see are:

1. Convert the main forwarding machine to Tnos;
or
2. At age 75 become a 'C' maven and port the 'reject.dat' code to jnos;
or
3. Someone else ports the code;
or
4. Forget the problem and trundle on -- it doesn't happen that often.

I guess this goes back to 90's... tnos vs. jnos
Jerome - ve7ass