[nos-bbs] Duplicate input?

Lakenet n0mr at lakenet.com
Wed Aug 7 15:13:36 EDT 2013

I'm running JNOS 2.0h under Ubuntu 8.04. I'm not strong in Linux but have
self learned enough to compile and run JNOS. I believe everything is working
fine but have one question. Ampernet traffic is coming in the encap port and
working fine. The same information is coming in the tun0 port and JNOS
responds unreachable port returned. This duplicate information does not
appear to cause a problem or affect bandwidth much. Is there some
configuration I need to avoid the tun0 traffic? Or is this the same traffic
showing up on both ports on the monitor and is normal?

Thank you,

Jerry, N0MR