[nos-bbs] usb -> serial help..

Bob Tenty bobtenty at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 20:56:55 EST 2012

I think the Kam-XL has automatic speed detection at the serial port I
believe`
and falls back to that after reset.

You should check your manual and check what the default RS232 settings are
after a reset.
I  believe it is 1200 Baud so set Minicom for that.
Also check the handshaking, I believe it defaults to software
handshaking.(Flow Control)
and also check the data setting.

73,

Bob VE3TOK