[nos-bbs] RIP broadcasts?

jerome schatten romers at shaw.ca
Sat Nov 10 18:32:24 EST 2012

Hi Don...

Yep... it's the F9 screen I've been watching. 0311 on encap certainly
increases the detail, but at any level, there just ain't no RIP packets.
It behaves exactly as if rip has not started, but it has as near as I
can tell. How can you tell? rip staus returns the same thing (all zeros)
even after 'stop rip'.
j.