[nos-bbs] TNOS users - serious bug still exists in WP code

kd6oat kd6oat at gmail.com
Sat May 12 09:58:57 EDT 2012

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 5:53 PM, kd6oat <kd6oat at gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't know what this is related to but beginning yesterday, my jnos
> system exits out of jnos to the linux terminal whenever several e-mails
> (usually bulletins) are received in rapid succession.

The problem was caused by new entries - evidently invalid ones - into the
alias file.
The solution was to comment out the entries.
Next: these entries are supposedly necessary for nntp functionality but I
have not yet verified that. If they are, then there is probably some
formatting issue I am not yet aware of.