[nos-bbs] Fwd: Forwarding Issues

Chris Maness chris at chrismaness.com
Thu May 3 14:18:45 EDT 2012

I am having a tough time getting forwarding to work between W6RAY's
BBS and my BBS (KQ6UP).  Permissions are set to 8192 on both ends and
I have the same entry in my forward.dat that I have for the other BBS
that are working fine.

Any suggestions as to where to start looking?

Thanks,
Chris KQ6UP

After doing some experimenting, I see that I am not forwarding to any
of my JNOS partners.  They are receiving my bulletins and mail by
reverse forwarding.  However, forwarding is working to TNC's that are
on my radio port LAN.

I am not sure what I am missing.

Regards,
Chris Maness