[nos-bbs] JNOS Hang

Ray Quinn w6ray at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 27 09:07:49 EDT 2012

-> WP version of JNOS hung today.

I have the same issue. However, it still seems to respond to telnet, NETROM,
etc., and the log file is still being populated. I just lose access to the
main console screen. If I kill it and restart JNOS using the -v (verbose)
option, the entire autoexec.nos file loads, but the command prompt never
appears.

If I reboot the computer, the JNOS command prompt will appear.

-> @Maiko, is there a DEBUG howtoo?  It has been a VERY long time since I
-> have analyzed core dumps.  How can I help you debug this?

In my case, the DEBUG would only work right after I reboot.

73 de Ray Quinn W6RAY
Visalia, CA DM06