[nos-bbs] more WP code and coordination of hierarchical addressing ...

Maiko Langelaar maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Tue Mar 20 09:55:45 EDT 2012

Morning,

> in spite of receiving additional mail there were no new addresses
> added to those files so I'm wondering why.

Read the page again, you have to do the 'wpages kick' every so often,
and I have found that it takes a while for things to sync up to. Still
trying to figure out Lantz original code. Usually a timer takes care of
that, but I still need to test that stuff, so just setup an AT command
in the meantime to 'wpages kick' every so often.

> would like to know proper use of the wpage options available
> from the jnos terminal.

Whatever is written, but I'll elaborate. Probably I gave too much
choice here, but I'm just playing around for now, hoping people's
comments will change the type of options or how they are presented.

I know with F6FBB, when you do the 'SP' command, it simply displays
the WP routing and that's it, that's where it goes. If you want the
ability to say Yes or No to the displayed option, then pick # 2.

If you want to basically do with F6FBB does, then pick # 3.

If you decide after a few uses that you don't want WP interaction
when doing the 'SP' command, then pick # 1.

Number # 4 is no WP interaction at all, but WP routing is used
in the end. Not sure how useful that would be, but it was easy
to add, so I did.

Maiko