[nos-bbs] more WP code and coordination of hierarchical addressing ...

KD6OAT kd6oat at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 09:00:34 EDT 2012

I updated my jnos per the wp changes and it apparently works as you describe on the web page. After a few incoming bulletins the wages and wpagebbs files started to populate. I noticed this morning however, that in spite of receiving additional mail there were no new addresses added to those files so I'm wondering why. Also, would like to know proper use of the wpage options available from the jnos terminal. Thanks.