[nos-bbs] How do I properly configure R: header usage in JNOS ?

Bob Tenty bobtenty at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 19:38:51 EDT 2012

Even don't make your qth info too long be adding your province, etc

Bob VE3TOK

---
Don't make the "R" line too long otherwise the "BID" falls off or is
shortened at the end of the "R" line.
(Forwarding becomes a mess otherwise over the network)
So no things like "zipcode" and "fwdinfo" otherwise it will me too long.
(That is why they are hashed out below)  Qth as extra info is enough!
Too much info in there are the mistake made by the jnos/tnos forwarders
in the beginning.
See below..

mbox qth         "Hamilton"
mbox timer       3600
mbox tdisc       600
#mbox zipcode    "L9C1G1"
mbox nobid       off
mbox noB2F       va3tok ve2har ve3cgr ve3lhz ve3osr
mbox nrid        on
#mbox fwdinfo   "INTERNET<==> AMPR NET"
mbox header       on
mbox haddress    "VE3MCH.#SCON.ON.CAN.NOAM"
# expire old msg's etc
bulletin  check   yes
bulletin  date    yes
bulletin  loophold    1