[nos-bbs] History recall with UP / DOWN arrow keys ...

Maiko Langelaar maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Mon Jan 23 10:01:07 EST 2012

I might have jumped the gun on this one, although the fix will stand.

On my development system, the command recall always did work. However,
when I run JNOS on my linux console, I also have the TERM environment
variable set to 'linux', which seems to work with existing code.

If you run JNOS on a window that has TERM set to 'xterm' or something
along that line, then the fix is required. There are some interesting
posts on the topic if you search the web. I need to read up on this a
bit more and get a better understanding of how keys get mapped.

Maiko Langelaar / VE4KLM