[nos-bbs] NNTP and JNOS

Chris Maness chris at chrismaness.com
Mon Feb 27 16:23:38 EST 2012

> Which reminds me that as I bring back my JNOS box that it would be a
> good concept to work on from the beginning...  One NNTP tree for
> bulletins, another for mirroring Email reflectors like this and a
> final one for local newsgroups..
>
> 73
> Bill - WA7NWP

That would be aswesome.  Can JNOS do this now, or would this require a
new feature to be added to the existing source code.  I have
Thunderbird, and I was hoping that I could use it to read and respond
to bulls.  Reading them is no problem.  It becomes combersome when one
tries to reply to a bull.  Usually enolves some cutting and pasting
because SR wants to adress the reply to a private packet mail address.

73's de KQ6UP