[nos-bbs] AGW PE - JNOS 2.0 client (prototype)

Bill Vodall wa7nwp at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 15:21:04 EST 2012

> I am very pleased to present a prototype AGW Packet Engine interface
> for JNOS 2.0 (linux only).

FANTASTIC!!!!

I finally actually have my home JNOS running full time now.  I'll be
able to take this for a test drive this evening...

So - if I understand it right, I'll be able to do any of:

  Hook JNOS on the Nix box to the ax25 on the other linux box in the
garage via LSDPED...

  Connect JNOS to UZ7HO's new and improved sound modem interface
running on the winders box...

  Connect JNOS to the BPQ32 switch via the BPQ2AGW shim...

This is going to really open things up.

Thanks Maiko!

Bill - WA7NWP