[nos-bbs] Attach Command for Dos/Win JNOS

Chris Maness chris at chrismaness.com
Mon Feb 20 11:33:49 EST 2012

What attach command are you guys using to attach a KISS enabled TNC?
I am running JNOS on Linux.  However, I am trying to get a setup
running in WIndows for a friend.  When I run the attach command JNOS
crashes cold.  I have tried both JNOS 1.10M, and 2.0f -- same problem.
 I tried in dosbox, and the native command prompt
in windows XP.  KA9Q NOS is somewhat working in dosbox.  However, I
have switched over to JNOS for my friends configuration because I
don't know how to get the KA9Q version of NOS to do anything other
than telnet (out), and ftp.

Thanks,
Chris Maness KQ6UP