[nos-bbs] Original KA9Q Nos and Kiss mode?

Chris Maness chris at chrismaness.com
Fri Feb 17 18:06:00 EST 2012

Thanks Andre.  I found another resource that seems hopeful too.
However, the version of KA9Q I have talks to the tnc in AX25ui.  What
mode should the tnc be in to work with this layer?  Would just regular
cmd mode work?

The old KA9Q nos seems like the best way to help my friend get a
simple NOS system running on windows.  I have my BBS set up with JNOS
running on slackware Linux.  Much more straight forward, but it is fun
to play with old programs in dosbox.

My BBS is kq6up.ampr.org
73's de KQ6UP
Chris Maness