[nos-bbs] usb->serial SUCCESS!

jerome schatten romers at shaw.ca
Sat Dec 1 01:14:58 EST 2012

Well, the usb-serial converter works fine with the KAM in native mode
using 'gtkterm' rather than minicom as the packet terminal programme. No
sudo required.

So, now I have some confidence that the converter can work with jnos.

I would still be interested in knowing why minicom didn't play, if you
have any ideas.

Thanks to all who took the time to try and help -- Much appreciated!

Best,
jerome - ve7ass