[nos-bbs] Soundmodem compile fail (try this instead)

Chris Maness chris at chrismaness.com
Sat Apr 28 18:30:58 EDT 2012

Ok, I tried my old WinXP laptop as I figured there could be some
hardware issues with the fact that I was running it under Windows XP
booted up on my MacBook.  All of my other soundcard packet programs
play just fine in that system.

Both UZ7HO and AGWPE are sort of working on this laptop.  The fact
that I can't change the PTT mode on UZ7HO has me stuck.  AGWPE is
working ok with AGWTerminal, but for some reason my JNOS immediately
sends a response that causes AGWTerminal to say disconnected.  Also,
when I listen to the two the JNOS sounds like it almost does not give
AGWPE a chance to finish transmitting.  JNOS normally works fine with
TNC's.  Not sure what the issue is.

As far as using JNOS to attach to AGWPE or UZ7HO.  I am getting some
mangled looking packets.  Any suggestions as to what is going on here?

http://chrismaness.com/backend/agwpe.JPG

Thanks for the help,
Chris Maness