[nos-bbs] Preliminary release 'read only' implementation of INP

Gustavo Ponza g.ponza at tin.it
Fri Sep 2 03:09:06 EDT 2011

Problem finally solved with the last rsync'ed sources :)

However, for any further references, we should refer ONLY
to xnet and tnn nodes which represent the historical
implementations of the original protocols/parameters
being, in many cases, the original specs authors also the
direct authors or development partners for the above softwares.

Gustavo