[nos-bbs] A quick/dirty replacement for the old PMS for basic linux packet

Chris kc2rgw at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 22:05:48 EDT 2011

Again OT, but I don't know any other audience that might even
understand or use this.

I tried to find the old PMS system and it seems it is dead and I
wanted a very simple host mode style mbox for people to leave messages
for me if I wasn't looking.  So, I wrote up a quickie Perl script that
runs via telnet and is now an alias command within linux node.

It just asks for a callsign or email address and accepts a message,
which it stores in a plain txt file and also emails out from the
system.

http://www.kc2rgw.com/2011/10/a-linux-packet-radio-personal-message-inbox/

--
73      de     Chris       KC2RGW