[nos-bbs] JNOS DNS PROBLEM

Michael Fox - N6MEF n6mef at mefox.org
Fri Nov 25 21:00:27 EST 2011

He said he changed his router.  So I would start with what could be wrong there.  Does the new router need a route to the JNOS 44.x address via the linux address?  Does the new router allow UDP port 53 allowed to your JNOS machine as well as your linux machine?

Look at tcpdump on the jnos-to-linux tunnel, the linux Ethernet port and look at the logs in the router to find out where the packets are dying.