[nos-bbs] JNOS DNS PROBLEM

Chris kc2rgw at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 20:13:42 EST 2011

Look at your linux system IP, I bet the network changed. Then look at the
autoexec.nos carefully and be sure your nameservers, routes, and tunnel
lines have IPs that make sense.

Would need the output of ifconfig -a on the Linux box, the autoexec.nos
file and likely the domains.txt file in order to give specifics.